A rather impressive updated has been released for Kerbal Space Program which includes features such as planet rotation, liquid engine thrust vectoring, new auto camera mode and what everyone has been waiting for a moon (named Mun).
Here is the full list of changes.
New on 0.12:
- A Moon
- New Orbital Camera Mode. Like Free Mode, but aligned to the solar system plane, like the Map View Camera is.
- New Auto Camera Mode. Chooses between the other modes based on the state of the flight.
- Liquid Engines now support thrust vectoring (gimballing).
- New LV-T45 Vectoring-Enabled Liquid Engine.
- The VAB will now allow you to select a Command Module before starting a new ship.
- Planets and Moons now rotate.
- Improved the way velocities are applied when resuming physics.
- Fixed the Advanced SAS icon showing as a question mark on the VAB.
- Fixed a bug where cloning parts by removing and undoing would cause them to receive duplicate IDs (and crash the game when loading the ship again).
- Tidied up the flight statistics numbers formatting a bit, so they’re easier to make sense of.
- Time Warp will now smoothly increase/decrease towards the set time rate, for a much more fluid transition.
- Made several improvements to the Map View orbit rendering.
- Fixed the rails->physics transition, so that there is no significant change anymore in orbital parameters when going out of warp.
- Made some significant improvements to the physical joints that hold the ship together. Ships will not wobble anymore when going back into 1x time after warping, and the joints themselves are more stable overall.
- Made a small tweak to the part tooltips on the VAB, to prevent them from going off-screen on small resolutions. (was noticeable with the new command pod selection dialog)
Get the latest release HERE