The latest release of Kerbal Space Program comes with a heap of new features and fixes.
My favourite new feature is that you can now build vehicles horizontally in the Spaceplane Hangar Facility and launch them from a Runway!
Other new features include: -
- The Runway Facility, to launch from and land your spaceplanes at.
- A deployable Landing Gear part
- A new Part Creation Toolset, allowing for animated models, with normal and emmissive maps.
- A new AtmosphericEngine part type, and two new air-breathing engines.
- Added a small, far-flung second moon around Kerbin, called Minmus!
We’ll be releasing a video of the new KSP in action very soon so be sure to come back.